Pick a Category to browse:

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Some kind of win

I never thought this day would come but here's an almost finished double page spread. Okay so it's missing the last panel and theres not shading yet...or borders.... but STILL I feel a bit more enthusiastic about getting the rest of the 11 pages done now. Im realising now that I need to stop being such a perfectionist because I really don't have enough time to get it exactly how I want it to look, so I'm going for less quality and more just getting the whole thing done...sounds bad... I don't know!

(click to view, also I hope its obvious what is happening here, if not please comment and let me know!!)


P.S the quality of everything I post on here is shit. Colour dont come out right and stuff...what am I doing wrong??

No comments:

Post a Comment