Pick a Category to browse:

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward

So I've had a pretty jam-packed summer. It hasn't left much time for illustration type projects but I have been enjoying some other creative and fun past-times!


Walking in the woods


Picking wild blackberries


Playing with my two beautiful nieces




Getting chickens and eating fresh eggs! (they are called Mo, Pat, Peggy and Dot!)


Doing lots of face painting


Puppy-sitting


Baking hundreds of cupcakes....too many cupcakes!




Making carnival costumes and then coming first place in Appledore Carnival! 
(yes, thats me dressed as a giant party popper!)

It has been an interesting and whirlwind summer.
 I am looking forward to autumn walks and wearing scarves now!


No comments:

Post a Comment