Pick a Category to browse:

Tuesday 5 October 2010

sleep


Rough character work and technique ideas for 'Father Garner'



Really rough layout ideas, basically my first thoughts after reading the chapters a few times.
The panels will definitely not stay this uniform, this was just for practice!


Working out Narration and Dialogue


I am having serious lack of sleep lately for unexplained reasons so things have been slow. However here's a bit of rough stuff from my new project! I am turning Mark Powell's book 'Snap' into a series of comic books ( well the first two chapters anyway) Its not a very well known story and I was toying between doing this one or 'The Wasp Factory' by Iain Banks, but now I've started I'm pretty sure I made the right choice. The story will become more clear, with more posts to come, I'm really excited about doing this as I love comic books, but its going to be hard work! especially if I never get any bloody sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment