Pick a Category to browse:

Wednesday 21 April 2010

self defined


More experimenting. I felt that the last picture I posted didnt really get my idea across, it was too finished and still. The character is plagued by constant 'thoughts' and his actions are unpredictable and muddled. I want the images to be cramped with information, just like his mind, although I havn't really got round to the background in these images, I have tried to depict his two personalities by merging a messy ghostly version of himself (acrylic paint), with a more controlled line drawing over the top (computer drawing). I'm hoping it kinda shows the good side of his personality struggling for control against his bad.
Does that make sense? I don't know, I'm not the best at writing.
Anyway, I think theres improvement.....

No comments:

Post a Comment